Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had explored
Vietnam Veterans Memorial

Lincoln Memorial
Washington Monument
Congress Hall
Korean War Memorial
I had explored all these places while my last tour and now I am going to book this tour for my sister and her fiance. I hope they both will have a good time period ahead for sure and come back with smiley faces. What do you will like to say about that?

I had taken chicago to niagara falls bus tour with classmates.
Thanks given by:
Truly your shared all these places are the best for visit as travelling point of view and tourists can enjoy some time with buddies. I also explored these all fabulous places in my these tours and always spent lovely time with my family. I am sure your shared list about attractions would be useful for all visitors which who have a plan to go there in coming up days. I want to know about your next plan?
I am going to enjoy again my bus trip to montreal
Thanks given by:
Daisy , will like yo say that all those attractions names which you have shared here are really good. I like all a lot and would like to add here have a plan to visit DC while east coast tours from dc and **** excited for that. So let me know do you think should I explore these attractions while mine visit?
Thanks given by:
Daisy, I would like to appreciate your sharing effort first and then like to talk about those places which you have mentioned here and explored while your journey time. I must say all of them are unique and best spots for having fun with anyone. But do you like to tell me about those activities which you tried out around of them?
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Zee143! It is my goodness that you liked my shared stuff and want to be there so I will suggest to you that should try to explore them at least once in life. I am full of hope that you will have a good time ahead as like as well and come back with lots of good memories from there.
Thanks given by: