Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am very upset
Guys, I am very upset these days because my mom is ill and she is in very trouble. Doctors says that she has a serious issue and they gave some medicines and says that use them regularly and after that, they will tell that what is the main issue. I am very tense and not understand that what do for her that she will recover very soon.

My fiance has booked grand canyon tours from los angeles for both of us.
Thanks given by:
Daisy It's very sad to know that your mom is facing all this. I know this would be very painful for you too as for other family members. I wish doctors could tell after medications that what is the exact issue so we all could suggest you accordingly, till then take care of her and gave her medicines on time and take good care of her diet as well. I will pray may God grant him a good healthy life.
Thanks given by:
Daisy, Its so sad to hear that yoir mom is suffering in illness in these days. I pray that she will get well soon. Dude, You must take care of your mom and follow the instructions of Doctor because through them she will recover soon.
Thanks given by:
Daisy,this is really sad news that your mom is ill and now is very pathetic conditions. I really feel so sad for her that she face trouble so much within days but buddy don't be feel bit bad you should spend good time with your mom and takes care of her health. I am sure that she will came out from her illness very soon.
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2017, 02:53 PM)Daisy Wrote: Guys, I am very upset these days because my mom is ill and she is in very trouble. Doctors says that she has a serious issue and they gave some medicines and says that use them regularly and after that, they will tell that what is the main issue. I am very tense and not understand that what do for her that she will recover very soon.
My fiance has booked grand canyon tours from los angeles for both of us.

daisy, this is a really tense situation and I know sometimes person feel like this when love in trouble. For that would like to recommend you take care of her and try to give her medicine on a regular base. I am so sure your care ill help hr to get well soon.

Any idea about travel deals from los angeles?
Thanks given by:
Daisy! It is really sad to hear that your mom is ill and she has faced all of these things. I do agree with all the members, you take care your mom and give medicine to her on the time and also try to take care of her die. When doctor shares the main issue with you then you must share here. According to our experience, we will give you suggest in this regard. You don;t worry I also pray for her God give healthy life to her.
Thanks given by:
Well, buddies, I would like to say that you all have good suggestions for my mom and pray for her. I love to say thanks to all who to pray for my mom. I do this very attentively and as my first priority. I am very helpful that she will recover very soon and I will say to you all that will pray for my mom she gets well soon.
Thanks given by: