Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am traveling lover!!
Hello guys, As You know I love traveling and this is my first  top of  list of the hobby, I have never lost this my hobby but about  after some days I am very sad in my life because I want to explore new destination places but I am not known new destination place names, All members kindly shared with me some new destination place names.
Thanks given by:
I am also a traveling freak and alway try to explore new places which fill with natural beauty in this world. Due to my craze, I have explored these all places till yet.
Niagara Falls.
Central Park.
Yosemite National park.
Yellowstone National park.
Grand Canyon.
Halong Bay.
Iguazu Falls.
Li River.
These places are noted on my bucket list which I will explore in future.
Maroon Bells.
The Blue Ridge Mountains.
Salar de Uyuni.
Sossusvlei.
So select one and go around of it. Must share your selective place name which you select for your next travel.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! That is a huge list of amazing places. I am a fan of nature sightseeing it appeals me a lot and that list is simply wow, will you please share start sharing bit in details about these places Winking that would be a great favour and I am sure members would love to know as well. What say guys???
Thanks given by:
Jannie! I am glad that you like my sharing stuff. Well, if you are sightseeing lover then I just suggest to you should go, Niagara Falls, cause it is is a perfect place where you can explore amazing its scenic views. It also appeals me a lot and offers me so much come around it again and again. Well, Niagara falls become with three waterfalls which are these Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! Wow... You have really best destination places names and I would like to say these places are really the best way of traveling and I want to explore one by one.
Thanks given by: