Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am so sad
I have no words to say something about my situation. I am feeling helpless and alone as well I this world. I have tried much to take interest in other things but till yet all in vain. I am very upset why don't know. I need a solution to this thing but can't find till yet. Let me know what you guys say?

bus from washington dc to new york is ready to go.
Thanks given by:
I would like to share with you whenever I sad that time I arrange a party for my best friends or my one of the best friend (Adam) made for me a party plan. So it's a really big thing for me and I avoid the sadness from my life or mind and feel fresh for my friends. So try to feel fresh for your friends and put the smile on your lovely face.

I am enjoying my yellowstone bus tour
Thanks given by:
Kalin, It is really a bad situation. I must say that it happen sometime when we feel sad and helpless without any reason. I will suggest you to spend some time with friends or family or try to do those things which make you happy. I am sure through these you will feel happy and get rid of the sadness.
Thanks given by:
Kalin!After to reading the post of both of buddies.I agreed their opinion and suggestion which they suggest you. I also suggest you as well as both of  suggest you that in this situation you should spend some time with your family and sometimes arrange a party in cool environments. I think that cool environment removes all sad and worries. I hope you will apply this suggestion and feel changing in your daily routine.
Thanks given by: