Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiking places around the world
I am a big fan of hiking and I love to do hiking for enjoyment and making my tour remarkable for me. This world has countless places which are best for enjoying hiking. Let me share some those places names here.
Kungsleden
Snowman Trek
Chilkoot Trail
Kalalau Trail
Trek to Petra
Chomolhari Base Camp
Whats  your favorite place for hiking and what you say about these places?

my  dad have taken boston to 1000 islands bus tour with his mates.
Thanks given by:
Chilkoot Trail and Kalalau Trail are the best places for enjoying hiking with buddies. So now I would try to go for enjoying some holidays with my buddies in next month. I must say that your shared stuff will be good for me as well as informative in next travel plans.
Thanks given by:
I would like to say that Aiken you have shared such a really nice names list of hiking places. I am also a big lover of hiking no doubt Chilkoot Trail and Kalalau are the best places for hiking but my favorite places for hiking are Trek to Petra and Snowman Trek. I also visited these places many time in my life but every time I feel about these places like I am going there first time. I will suggested to all fun seekers must go there for having blast of fun.
Thanks given by:
Aiken, I would like to say that you have shared nice list here about the places which are really best to enjoy the hiking and have a fun time. I would like to know about the Snowman Trek from all of you in details because I am thinking to enjoy hiking there after my texas day trips from houston. So, what you will tell em about it?
Thanks given by:
I must say really informative post for me and let me add some new names to my cart to go for next like as Snowman Trek
and Trek to Petra. Hope so you guys will love to share with me the details about these places and let me help to decide should I go for it or not?
Thanks given by:
Trek to Petra and Snowman Trek both are excellent destinations or hikers. I wills ay buddy as you will get a chance you must go for the tour of these destinations and enjoy hiking there with your mates.l I am sure you will also like it and will be back with great experience. So don't waste your time in thought and go for it.

Must go with the yellowstone tours from san francisco at least once.
Thanks given by:
I have no idea about these place and no experience. I wish in future time I will enjoy my time here as well as with buddies for a journey and explore them one by one in future when we will make a plan to go for visiting. If anyone has some images of Trek to Petra and Snowman Trek so share with me.
Thanks given by:
Ellef...! I  do agree with you that both of these places are perfect for hiking lover. I also explored both of these places about few times ago with my friends and enjoyed there a lot of most fabulous and interesting activities like hiking, camping, photography and many others. I want to share here some most adorable photos of these points which I had captured in my camera during my journey. Those images are:

[Image: 20076487591_dd4a3c99e6_c.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO5zfRi4A1NgDZG1w79B2...-X_dXLEmZ4]
I hope you will like them.
Thanks given by: