Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all from Albert john!
Hello, members good to see that all of you have welcomed here to each other. I like this your activeness and love to say keep participating here like this. Anyway, Albert, what you like to say about Fiji? How was your experience at this place?

Do you want to know about hearst castle tours?
Thanks given by:
I really loves traveling a lot and surely this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. I juts loves to miove around the worlds best places like tours in las vegas and so much sure that i will enjoy there. but i have no idea about the FIji,So could you share a bit more?
Thanks given by:
Hello, Albert john, First of all i would like to say you welcome for join this community.Really feel happy that i find a new member and travel lover in this community.I also a travel lover and would love to talk about it. Surely say that our discussion will depend on sufficient topic like travel. So what say buddy? What is your next travel plan?
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2017, 02:41 PM)Albert john Wrote: NORMAN! This is really good to see you here. I just so much like your views. as you keen to know about my favorite places so will love to drop here.
Paris
New York
Fiji
Costa Rica
Thailand
Maldives are really the best kind of destinations where I love to go.

Albert john! Firstly welcome to this forum I hope you would spend a good time in this community, secondly your shared these places names are very attractive and charming I also love traveling and I have explored already these places. I ask you one question, Have you explored already these places which you mentioned in your bucket?
Thanks given by:
(05-30-2017, 03:23 PM)Kalin Wrote: Hello, members good to see that all of you have welcomed here to each other. I like this your activeness and love to say keep participating here like this. Anyway, Albert, what you like to say about Fiji? How was your experience at this place?
Fiji is really a great Country in Oceania and really best to explore as well. It is just really best to enjoy its natural beauty. The rugged landscapes, palm beaches and coral reefs are the main factors that attract the tourist there.
[Image: 6a32e04f45bc118d5fc85940865489f6?width=650]
The Fiji Museum is also really best to explore. I love so much this great region and always loves to be around it to enjoy the nature.
Thanks given by: