Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all from Albert john!
Hi, all from Albert john! I am a newbie here. I have recently joined this forum. Hobby wise I am a traveler and just love to explore out the places which are filled with beauty. I am full of hope that it would be really best for me to be the part of this great forum. so surely I will love to share here my travel experiences here with you all. 
well, who one like to read my travel stories here?
Thanks given by:
Hello, Albert john, First of all, I will say you welcome on this board as you are a newbie here. Secondly, It is really good to see that you are also a traveling freak same like me and likes to see the glorious destinations and beauties of world. I hope we will see an interesting sharing by you in future. By the way, what's about your favorite places?

I am going through Bus tours of Niagara Falls ny to create amazing memories.
Thanks given by:
Elenα! It si really good to see your welcome post here. I just love this way to make welcome to the newbies here, which is really an appreciative thing for all. well, I most love the nature beauty places Nature attracts me a lot and force me to be around it forever. what's about you?
Thanks given by:
Albert john! Welcome to in this nice community. Nice to hear that you are a traveler. I am also a traveler and want to explore different kinds of places around the world. By the way, which kinds of places you have visited in your life and also share your favorite attractions names here?

I will enjoy travel deals los angeles citytour with my friends.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! This is really good to see you here. I just so much like your views. as you keen to know about my favorite places so will love to drop here.
Paris
New York
Fiji
Costa Rica
Thailand
Maldives are really the best kind of destinations where I love to go.
Thanks given by:
Albert jhon! I must say that all of these places are really nice and worth trying for me to have some fun there. i will surely like to say that keep it more up and I am also a huge fan of traveling and just love to have some fun there around it. I am sure that this will make your feel more happy and relax as well. So keep it more up and have a good time ahead.
Thanks given by:
Alina ! it is really great to see that you are really like the shared stuff. I just so much love to try up the places like that so much and really hope that it will be realy great for you all to be there at them all places for sure.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I love traveling and this is so much worthwhile for me. i just love to have some fun there around the world and that is why i believe that sharing is the best way to getting useful stuff about selected place. So that is why i just love to have some fun there a lot and i will love to have some fun there for sure.
Thanks given by:
Alina ! It's really great to read out your views here. Traveling is also my passion and I am so much passionate for this great hobby. I love to travel out the various sort of places always. surely it would be really great for me to try up the things like that so much for sure.
Thanks given by:
Albert john ! I read your shared favorite place names after these places names. I  can easily say that your choice is really nice. All of these places are popular and also nice for traveling. No doubt Maldives is a fabulous destination f or traveling which I will explore in next month.
Thanks given by: