Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Every one.
I am new here and wanna say hello to all of you senior members. Hope you also love to welcome me as a newcomer. Anyway, found this forum interesting to me so join it. Hopefully will be a fun way for me to take part here as a member and read about different directions on mutual interests.
Thanks given by:
Hello Mr. Bob, welcome to Portalkini.com
Feel free to share and find out information here. Sharing is caring :)
Thanks given by:
Why not, I agree with you Sharing is caring :) Really a point.
Happy to see your welcome post. Winking
Would you like to share with me something about yourself like what you like about Portalkini.com?
Thanks given by:
Mr. Bob i will like to say you welcome here in this community warmly. I am so sure that you will love to take part in this community on regular basis. So what say about your general interest and things you like to enjoy when you are free and want to get relaxed mind? I personally like traveling and so much happy for that a lot. I will love to try the niagara falls from nyc. I hope it will be an amazing time for sure.
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2017, 05:58 PM)Mr. Bob Wrote: Why not, I agree with you  Sharing is caring  :) Really a point.
Happy to see your welcome post. Winking
Would you like to share with me something about yourself like what you like about Portalkini.com?

I am an event planner turned into Startup recently. Portalkini used to be a community forum, now adding some flavours to it by adding Internet Marketing, Travelling, Startups related tips, info and community here where we are able to share our thoughts or experience.  Winking
Thanks given by:
Hi, Mr. Bob! It's really great to have you here I just realy love to say you warmly welcome to this great forum. so sure that to being here would be the really fabulous thing to you.
Thanks given by: