Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Hello, My name Amery. I live in USA. I am graduated from the university of California. I have many hobbies, like gardening, Badmen-ten, Cricket. But the most favorite hobbies is badman-ten. Now I have joined a badman-ten club it is near to my house. I joined this communication board for having a good time while taking part in conversations.
Thanks given by:
Hi, Amery, glad to see you here buddy. I have seen your post and got a point that is a barman-ten club. This is a new place for me buddy. I have no idea about this so I am willing to know from you about that because I am free from niagara falls bus tours from nyc and want to be there. Would you like to share with all?
Thanks given by:
Amery ! I will say you welcome on this board. I am happy to see you and surely we will spend a good time there. All your hobbies are just like my interests. I also like to spend my spear time in these kinds of activities. Anyways , have a good time and enjoy yourself here. Welcome once again.
Thanks given by:
Hello, Amery, Being a member of this forum, I will like to say you welcome on this board and sure this will be an interesting time for you to be here. I must say you have all really good and enjoyable hobbies. If you talk about me, than I ma fond of traveling and always like to go for it as I am just back after taking the tours to niagara and had mind blowing time on this.
Thanks given by:
I read this thread's posts while in my yellowstone bus. so I would love to say welcome here Amery! and hope so you would love to enjoy your time spending here. I am late replying you buts I hope so you would like it and try to nice post drop here for all of us and share your hobbies.
Thanks given by: