Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
My name is Norman. I am a new member here. I join this community recently. I am a traveling lover and explored many places in my traveling life. Traveling is my one of the ost favorite hobby. Anyway, anyone say warmly welcome me in this community?
Thanks given by:
Hi, Norman, would like to say warmly welcome you here. As I came to know that you are also a traveling freak like me, I become glad and willing to know from you which kinds of places would you like to explore and when? I am looking for your cool reply.
Thanks given by:
Hello, Norman, I would like to say you welcome on the board being a member of it. I am Elena and its really nice to you here. I am full of hope you will have a good time here. I am a traveling lover and adopted travel as my hobby. In fact, I am just back after taking the bus trips to niagara falls and it was one of the best trips in my life which made the start of new year fabulous for me.
Thanks given by:
Hello, Norman!
Welcome to this forum!
I'm Jo btw, nice to know you:)
Thanks given by:
I am really happy after reading your replies. all of you say warmly welcome to me here. By the way, one member asked me about my favorite places names so tell me to share those places names with all of you.
Niagara Fall
Taj Mehal
LondonEye
Golden Gate Bridge
Central Park
Public Garden
which are your favorites?
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2017, 01:57 PM)NORMAN Wrote: My name is Norman. I am a new member here. I join this community recently. I am a traveling lover and explored many places in my traveling life. Traveling is my one of the ost favorite hobby. Anyway, anyone say warmly welcome me in this community?
It is really great to see you here. I just wanna love to say that welcome in this forum. I really hope that it would be really great to me to be the part of this amazing forum. I am sure that You will have a nice kind of time ahead.
Thanks given by:
hello, NORMAN i am sure that you will also have a good time there like me. So stay happy and try to share your mind here freely, I have seen that member of this board are nice and willing to help each others too.
Thanks given by:
It is my goodness both of you says welcome to me in this community. I am going to agree with all of you. In this discussion board, I am spending a great time here. All the members shared his experience with each other freely. I am sure in future I also spend a great time here.

I am going to take yellowstone bus
Thanks given by:
NORMAN, I am so much happy to see that running conversation here cause this is one of the most amazing things here and i will love to go through it more and more So what is your next plan regarding traveling?
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2017, 02:25 PM)NORMAN Wrote: I am really happy after reading your replies. all of you say warmly welcome to me here. By the way, one member asked me about my favorite places names so tell me to share those places names with all of you.
Niagara Fall
Taj Mehal
LondonEye
Golden Gate Bridge
Central Park
Public Garden
which are your favorites?

these you have mentioned these name are really best places names and these places famouse in every visitors. I am also traveling lover and I explored most adventure and historical places I am going to share those places names that I explored in my whole life.
Easter Island, Chile.
Urumqi, China.
Bandhavgarh.
Rishikesh.
Thanks given by: