Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello, everyone, I am a new member here and my name is Zee. I am from Paris and have joined this forum recently. I have posted here and would like to say that was my first experience. Anyway guys, anyone like to say welcome me here?
Thanks given by:
Hello, Zee143, First of all, I will like to say you welcome on the board warmly. My name is Elena and I am one of the previous members on the board. Traveling, modeling, dancing nad making selfies are my favorite hobbies. Which things you have adopted as hobby? Will you share with us?

Coming back from my bus trips to niagara falls
Thanks given by:
It is really great to see many of interesting members here. I am also a newbie here and just joined thsi forum.
Being a members Iw ould lie to say warmly welcome to zee! I am really hopeful that it would be really best for us to b the part of this great forum for sure.
well, hobby wise I am a traveler. Traveling is my passion and it is really the beat way to enjoys the beauties of the world.
Thanks given by:
Albert john! I will like to say that you have welcomed such nicely and I am also a new member here and this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. So keep it more up and hopefully I will also see a welcome post for me too. So thanks for it guys.
Thanks given by:
Alina! This is really great to see your welcome post here. As I can see that you are also a newbie here and just joined this great forum. I am relly hoping that it would be so much amazing for you to be the part of this amazing forum for sure.

dc illumination tour was great.
Thanks given by:
Albert John! Thanks for your post and i will say that till last day i am spending such nice time there and i hope that will remain same for me in future too. So what say buddy would it be a nice time period for me? i will love to know that and surely i will have a good time there.
Thanks given by:
Hi, all like to say welcome here from the core of heart. Surely all of you will have a great time here and would be able to get memories fro,m here. Anyhow, let's share guys which kinds of ventures you like to do in your free time?
Thanks given by:
Zee143! Being a member of this community, I want to say welcome in this discussion board. Nice to see you hear and happy after reading your introduction post. Anyhow, you will spend a great time here and enjoy the fun. By the way, would you like to share your favorite hobbies names here?
Thanks given by:
Well, Guys i must say that Traveling, Singing, Dancing, all of three are realyl most favorites hobbies of mine. i will love to go there again and again, Cause it makes me feel so much happy and awesome always.
Thanks given by:
Bruce! Your hobbies are really cool and filled with totally fun especially traveling and singing. These are my most favorite hobbies and this my high-level madness Can you share with me, your traveling experiences and Who's explored you places?
Thanks given by: