Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have any idea about this place!!
[Image: Burj-Khalifa.jpg]
Last night my girl friend shared with me this picture and ask about this place, but say I have no idea about this place and I never explored this place. My girlfriend decided, we have to go there, So kindly all members share about this place and little information. I hope all members best suggest for my tour.

bus from niagara falls to new york city is good aspectual for visitors.
Thanks given by:
Bentley! I would like to say that you have shared very attractive and impressive image of Burj Khalifa. It is the most famous attraction of Dubai. It is the iconic destination of Dubai and most visited around the world. I have visited there personally and had an incredible time at there with my dad. I love to say that both of you must visit this place and hopeful that it will be good for you.
Thanks given by:
I must say that Burj Khalifa is one of the most attractive and worth seeing a place for having some fun there for sure. My father just lets me know that is one of the most amazing and beautiful kinds of place for having some fun there ahead always.
Thanks given by:
Both posts are very informative about this place. They have shared very informatively post I am impressed your views, and I decided after few days I could go there. I hope will enjoy this place.
Thanks given by: