Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gwang-An Bridge
[Image: 170425145651-gwang-an-bridge-super-169.jpg]
Gwang-An Bridge is a suspension bridge which is in Busan, South Korea. My brother have make a plan to explore it with his buddies after completing tours to yosemite from los angeles. He is so much excited for going there and interested to know more interesting places name from your side which he will explore after Gwang-An Bridge . I hope you will share nice places names with him which prove helpful stuff.
Thanks given by: Bentley , Bentley
Isaiah! This image is very cool and fantastic. Your brother plan is very nice because this place is very dazzling and filled with fun. Busan is the large city and which have many attractive places those places I have explored already so I am going to share with all members those place names.
Haedong Yonggungsa.
Gwangalli Beach.
Oryukdo.
I am sure your brother spent good quality time.
Thanks given by:
Gwangandaegyo (Diamond Bridge) is really a nice option to see such lovely views. I must say, buddy, you recall those moments through this post which I spend there. I am sure will be a cool idea to have fun for others as well. So, guys if love to explore some calling places especially bridges then must add this name to your cart to go for.
Thanks given by: