Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!!
I am new to Portalkini and greetings from my side. I am sure it will be a fun way for me to talk with all members here like a member. I love this way to make new friends and hope so there will be new buddies to add in my buddy list. I am very happy to be a part of this board.
Thanks given by:
Hello, jackab, It's good to see another new member here and welcome to you here as well. I am hopeful it will be an interesting thing for you to stay connected here and have a conversation with community members. I also like to meet with newcomers and have a discussion with them. Anyways, You you let us know more about you and your hobbies?
Thanks given by:
Hello! guys, First of all, good to see you. Secondly, I would like to introduce my self, I am Elef and I am newbie here. I have completed my graduation last yer. I take to much interest in travelling, cooking, shopping and in watching scary movies. Now these days I fully spend my spare time in travelling. Let me know something about you and your hobbies? What do you do in your free time?
Thanks given by:
Elaf, First of all, Being a member of the board, I will say warmly welcome to a newbie here and hope you will spend a good time with all other participants. Well, Travel is a mutual hobby between us as I am also a big lover of traveling, making selfies and shopping. Hope will have good communication here regarding these things.
Thanks given by:
Hello! Good to see amazing members. This forum has been recommended to me by my best friend.
Thanks given by:
Hello, jackab! It is really interesting things after to read all of the member post where they saying to you welcome in this board.I just now join this discussion but being a member i also would like to say you welcome buddy for join this board. Hope you will meet new friends here and talk about your interested and hobbies.

Give me good suggestion for las vegas tour packages.
Thanks given by:
Well, this is really nice to see all of these comments. i am so sure that this will be a great way of fun for sure. I am so sure that this will be so much appealing thing and visitors will love to go through it more and more.
Thanks given by: