Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give suggestions
A few months ago my friend father doesn't talk with him. Because he did one that thing which he is not like. Now he tried all the things to remove his father angriness but all in vain. I want to help my friend in this matter. But I have no idea which kinds of things, I suggest to him which proves useful. That's why I post here for this because I am sure all of you must give useful suggestions to my friend.

Planning to book new year deals tour.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN, Well, near to me this is really sad news. Anyway, dude, you should suggest to him make a plan and take one day trip with the father. I think in this way he can spend cool time with his father and will try to explain all of these things which become the reason for his angriness.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! It is my goodness you replied me and give suggestion to my friend. My friend father is not like to talk with my friend then how he can take any kind of tour with him. I like your suggestion and through this, he can remove his father angriness but the main thing is that how he convinces his father to take this tour with him when he had not talked with him.
Thanks given by:
I am so sure that this will be so much stunning and best time for having some fun there ahead and this will be so much memorable and worth seeing thing here for us ahead always. i will likle to be there for sure and this will be so much stunning and captivating time for us for sure ahead.
Thanks given by:
Bruce! I would like to say that there is no doubt when you take any kind of tour with someone then you will enjoy it and spend great sort of time there. Because taking a tour is a big source of enjoying the fun and spending a great time of life. But the issue is that I was talking about my friend which father is angry with him due to some reasons. How he convinces his father for taking the tour?
Thanks given by:
NORMAN , Oh this is the really sad thing that your friend's father does not like to talk with him. I just think that in this way, he should try to know the reason that why he didn't talk with him. I think something not good which going between them. So, try to suggest him think about this thing which irritating to his father? or this one which thing is stopping to talk with him?
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
You are right. something nor right between both of them. But I am happy to say that a few days ago when my friend passed in their semester and shared that news with his father. then he forget all the things and really happy from this news. So due to this now everything is normal in between both of them.
Thanks given by: