Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give suggestions
In these days, I am feeling really sad. But I have no idea why I am sad in these days.  I want to do something those kinds of things which give me relaxation and refreshment. So all of you give me suggestion what I could for this purpose. I am sure all of you give me nice suggestions about this. SO I will wait for your replies.

I had spent a great time during Travel from Washington DC.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! I think you are free from your daily works that's for you are feeling sad. I suggest you to make a plan for travling to some adventuring places for your good exprience with your frinds or family. I hope you will feel good and spend a memoriable time.
Thanks given by:
I would like to share with here some names of adventurous place where we can feel some best time of adventure after seeing.,...
The Lost World and Angel Falls
New Zealand's Classic Trail
Australia's Red Centre
Ladakh and Stok Kangri, The Himalayas
Wild chimpanzees on Lake Tanganyika
A Kenyan horseback safari
A husky tour in Finland
Heli-skiing in Iceland
Rafting and rock climbing in the Pyrenees
Thanks given by:
I am agreeing with Amery. Traveling is the best way for relaxation and refreshment. Now you decided a tour with friends or family members. William Blake have shared nice and fascinating places names which is good for visiting point of view. Why you not tried la bus tours. I hope it will be best for you and after taking this tour you feel relax and fresh like me.
Thanks given by:
Aiken, You are absolutely right. Travel is really a good way to have fun and enjoyment in life. Through travel, we can see the beauty of lots of attractive places in the world and make our travel time more fabulous. I am also a big addict of travel nad always like to go for outing whenever I got a chance.
Thanks given by:
Being a travelling Freak, I have a dream to explore there most fabulous and fantastic places all over the world. Here I would like to share the names of some well known destinations which are my favourite like:

Miami
key west
Niagara Falls
Grandfather Mountain
Rock City Park
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
Nantahala National Forest

Anyone have ever taken tour to niagara from new york ?
Thanks given by:
NORMAN ! When I read your post so I am so sad. I think you are bored from your daily life, that reason is for your sad feeling. I will contentment to you,  you should go to Italy for few days. Italy is my favorite place and every summer vacation I go to Italy. It's my personal experience this place is very cool and stunning. You will forget your sadness. I am sure you will enjoy and get a great experience.
Thanks given by: