Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give some suggestion for my friend
My one friend is not happy in these days and can't enjoy his life in a normal way. Because his girlfriend doesn't give proper time to him. In fact, she doesn't give him importance. That's why he is really sad and don't know what he can do in this matter. Because he loves her lots and doesn't want to lose her. So give some suggestion for my friend which proves useful for him. 

Have you know about niagara falls package tour.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN, It si really a hard and sad situation for your friend but I think if his girlfriend is busy in something else and have no space and time for your friend in his life than he let her go from his life and find another person in life who takes care of him, like to spend time and have enough space in life for your life because life is not a thing to waste for one person. He should Move ahead and find new people
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
I am going to agree with you. I already give this suggestion to my friend but he said that he can't do this. He can't understand this thing if she does not give importance to you then you left from her life. I try to do anything for my friend to understand him but all vain. Hope so in future he can understand these things and not waste his life for her.
Thanks given by:
Well, I must say guys living with relation like that is really foolishness according to me at least. Just will suggest all that stay in reality and such kinds of things happen to your life. So straightly talk to him or else just make yourself to strong that none could harm your feelings and do not attach to someone that he will be the reason of your tears if he is not around you. That is all what i say.
Thanks given by:
Bruce! I am going to agree with you, in your life you never give a too important touch. Because in this life, if you can do this then next person play with you and also with your feelings which are really hard to bear. I would like to share with both of you. Now she comes back in his life but he is not happy with him and can't understand which he could do in this situation.
Thanks given by:
Do not think much about it NORMAN. I know everything will get better with the passage of time. They will be normal and enjoy one another company for sure. So go ahead and have some fun there with them.
Thanks given by:
Bruce! I am going to agree with you with the passage of time everything comes back on the track, OS I am sure in next days, both of them will spend a nice time together again and enjoy their life together. In fact, I will suggest him to my friend in these days, he must take one tour with her.
Thanks given by:
I am so sure that it will be like that as you are thinking about. It will be so much amazing and worth seeing for you for sure. i will love to know how kind of time they had if they will be there. So do let me know here.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! I am happy to see your friend's girlfriend has came back in his life and after some time they will be happy and forget this time, life is name of ups and down situation this is not the biggest issue. Anyway i suggest to your friend he should go to some romantic places with his girlfriend and he will give a proper time and convince he will not leave her alone in his life so i am sure she will understand his feelings.
Thanks given by:
Well, Bentley! You are right it is the name of ups and downs which every person must face in life. But I am happy now my friend happy with her. By the way, I really like your suggestion and must share your this suggestion with him. I am sure he also likes it and act upon it.
Thanks given by: