Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me the answer
Last night my father asked me one question and said that if you give me the answer to this question then I will give you whatever you want. I get this chance first time and can't miss it. Let me share with you that question which my father asked me. That question is who was the founder of yale university All of you help me in this regard and give me the answer.
I am going to take best tours in las vegas.
Thanks given by:
John Davenport was the first founder of Yale University. This is a great place to go and traveling freaks love o spend a great sort of time always. Through this place, travelers can increase there general knowledge and have a chance to know about their study system. So will like to ay that just is around this place.
Thanks given by:
Zee143! I would like to say that you have shared and informative stuff here with all of us. I guess that you had enough information about that. Do you like to share more stuff about Yale University? I will be waiting for your next post.
Thanks given by:
Zee143, I agreed with your views. John Davenport was the founder of Yale University. Well, here would like to say Daisy that Yale University is sometimes counted as attractive places of America but usually this is a private researcher university in New Haven, Connecticut from where tourist can learn much more about different things.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by: