Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GDMFX - Launching of our iPhone App
I do trade with GDMFX via their demo account and will be opening an account soon.I love their trading platform and I feel secured because I am dealing with a registered broker in GDMFX
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2013, 12:02 AM)rrayne20009 Wrote: I do trade with GDMFX via their demo account and will be opening an account soon.I love their trading platform and I feel secured because I am dealing with a registered broker in GDMFX

Thank you for choosing us. Stay with us!
Need help? Click here to talk to our customer support
Site: http://www.gdmfx.com
Page: facebook.com/GDMFXcom
Email: customersupport@gdmfx.com
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2013, 03:07 PM)GDMFX Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 12:02 AM)rrayne20009 Wrote: I do trade with GDMFX via their demo account and will be opening an account soon.I love their trading platform and I feel secured because I am dealing with a registered broker in GDMFX

Definitely.I believe GDMFX also allows scalping as what my other friend who trades with them told me.I dont really know much about what is scalping right now but my friend said that GDMFX is a good broker for scalping.
Thanks given by:
(11-13-2013, 10:25 PM)rrayne20009 Wrote:

Definitely.I believe GDMFX also allows scalping as what my other friend who trades with them told me.I dont really know much about what is scalping right now but my friend said that GDMFX is a good broker for scalping.

It's true! we have no problem to all types of trading here. Profit customers is our top priority.
Thanks given by:
(11-14-2013, 02:47 PM)GDMFX Wrote:

It's true! we have no problem to all types of trading here. Profit customers is our top priority.

Thank you for answering my queries.Hope to interact with you more as I progress trading with GDMFX.
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2013, 06:04 PM)rrayne20009 Wrote:
(11-14-2013, 02:47 PM)GDMFX Wrote:

Thank you for answering my queries.Hope to interact with you more as I progress trading with GDMFX.

Welcome sir Winking
Thanks given by:
is our broker GDMFx global?I heard gdmfx from various forums and it is well represented here in malaysia,indonesia and i think even in singapore.
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2013, 03:29 PM)rrayne20009 Wrote: is our broker GDMFx global?I heard gdmfx from various forums and it is well represented here in malaysia,indonesia and i think even in singapore.

Per my knowledge, GDMFX is global. I think, this broker actually has a branch in Australia.
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2013, 09:42 PM)rrayne20009 Wrote: This is really a cool stuff!At least you can trade now using ur mobile wherever you are.I am using a demo account at gdmfx now and surely I'll open a live account with them soon.Hope my stay here at portalkini will be a real fun!

I am also trying a demo account with gdmfx for more than two weeks now. And I'm enjoying it, really. Cheers.
Thanks given by:
(11-21-2013, 02:11 PM)lee.belisar Wrote:
(11-20-2013, 03:29 PM)rrayne20009 Wrote: is our broker GDMFx global?I heard gdmfx from various forums and it is well represented here in malaysia,indonesia and i think even in singapore.

Per my knowledge, GDMFX is global. I think, this broker actually has a branch in Australia.

Right Lee!I also saw in their website that have a registered entity in British Anguilla.Anyway,good to hear that you are trading with a demo at gdmfx.Wish you success in your learning and hopefully you'll eventually join us.
Thanks given by: