Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forex is 24/5 on, so is that good?
Forex as we know is a 24/5 active market, so it is very good for us because we can pick timing that suits us the best. I only trade when I am entirely comfortable with myself, it helps a lot with broker like OctaFX, as they are extremely good having small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there are over 70 instruments to pick from and even mobile platform is present, so that enables me to work nicely from anywhere and anytime!
Thanks given by:
Yes why not? In fact, that is more advantageous and enjoyable! It is made even more profitable by my broker FreshForex which is currently offering a massive $2017 no-deposit bonus which helps anyone to get started risk free! With low spreads and fast execution along with other useable bonuses and supporting services, one can feel at home and trade comfortably & profitably! Such conditions make way for excellent learning & earning.
Thanks given by:
of course mate. nowadays have a lot of people have internet access. if we are not able to earn money online, then our money would be futile issued each month. we should at least have a part time job as forex trading. because the forex can be done in 24 hours and five working days.
Thanks given by:
A business like Forex is absolutely great because we can do it according to our way and wish. It’s even better when you got broker like FreshForex with mobile trading platforms, as it allows us to operate from anywhere and trade with absolute ease.
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2017, 07:50 PM)Charlie Watson Wrote: Forex as we know is a 24/5 active market, so it is very good for us because we can pick timing that suits us the best. I only trade when I am entirely comfortable with myself, it helps a lot with broker like OctaFX, as they are extremely good having small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there are over 70 instruments to pick from and even mobile platform is present, so that enables me to work nicely from anywhere and anytime!

Some brokers offer 1:1000 on micro and 1:400 or 1:500 on regular accounts however there are some crazy offers like 1:3000 or similar to that which is pretty unreal in my opinion.
Thanks given by: