Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixed or floating spread?
We should go with what we find most beneficial to us, so if we find that we are better off with fixed spread then that should be the order of the day, but if we are better with floating spread then go for that. I use floating option because with OctaFX broker, I usually find spread around 0.4/5 average and there are commission, so that makes it so easy for me to do scalping and other factors too helps a lot.
Thanks given by:
That depends on your choice. But make sure that the broker is good enough and does not cheat on the spreads. As a newbie I was tricked to join a broker, the name of which I am not remembering correctly! They gave the mouthwatering offer of low floating spread but gave worst trading conditions which made for more losses after which I had to change the broker itself! So don’t just look at the spread alone but the overall trading and non-trading supporting conditions of the broker!
Thanks given by:
I prefer to fixed spread because I feel comfortable with it. since my first learn trading, I always choose the fixed spread account and is still going well. so, i do not have to choose the things I need to learn again, whereas until now I still work properly without floating spread.
Thanks given by:
Spread is one part of the deal, it is vital that we understand that in order to really succeed, it is necessary that we look for the complete package. This is why I go for OctaFX broker given they are highly rated and recognized company servicing since last 6 years and have won over 20 awards during that phase, it includes been the Best International Broker award as well, so when there is safety guaranteed, it’s a lot easier to perform.
Thanks given by:
There are pros and cons of both fixed and floating spreads; so it really depends on your trading needs and comfort factors. So the main focus should be on Broker itself which if good, then it would not matter if the spreads are fixed or floating! Earlier as a newbie, I had traded with some brokers who turned out to be rogue and I had to lose money along with time and effort!
Thanks given by:
I guess we better choose the one which suits us the best..!
Thanks given by:
I think it is just about what we are most comfortable with, as if we are better with fixed spread then we should go there or otherwise floating one. I never worry about these, as for me the total quality of broker is what makes all the difference. I am with FreshForex and they have superb setting with having zero spreads, fast execution and much more, it’s very helpful.
Thanks given by: