Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixed or floating spread?
I am checking many brokers and some have fixed while other have floating spread, so what's better? please give your suggestions.
Thanks given by:
I usually prefer using ECN account where spread is floating instead of fixed one, so as per your question, I will suggest you that only while my broker FreshForex have both fixed and floating spread. However, I am using ECN account where the spread is floating, it’s so much better especially if you do scalping.
Thanks given by:
It doesn’t really matter if the spread is fixed or floating, it’s all about having a good broker that we can actually rely and depend upon, it’s where I find OctaFX incredibly useful with having lowest POSSIBLE spread starting from 0.1 pips while they also offer huge rebate program where we can get 50% back on all trading orders which is even with the losing trades too, so that’s why it is so nice and helps up with working with comfort.
Thanks given by:
It depends on your strategy to make use of it either. If you are going for frequent trades then floating would be best else fixed would be better. I am with FreshForex and do both Scalping with floating spreads from 0 and fixed spreads from 2 & 0.003% via commissions for ECN account. With FreshForex you can make best use of their other services too like Analytics & forex education,trading tools,etc!
Thanks given by:
I would want to pay lower amount of fees and mostly it’s floating spread that’s that, so I am using that only. Currently, I am operating ECN account with FreshForex where they have zero spread, so that’s fairly handy while there is also lovely trading platform where all trades are operated in milliseconds, so that’s quite incredible.
Thanks given by:
Having low spread is highly beneficial for every reason, but it’s crazy that people hype zero spread so much; it’s far from anything to be taken seriously because of the heavy commission that’s always charged. I trade with OctaFX broker where they have incredibly low spreads starting from 0.1 pips, it comes without the burden of commission, so it works fabulously for me and also have swap free account facility which makes it even better to use for me all the time.
Thanks given by:
We need to locate spread that stays balance and helps us without any hidden commissions at all and that’s where I find OctaFX so very special because not only they offer lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips, but they also allow me to work with calmness to do with the massive rebate program available here where I can get 50% back on all trading orders which include even the losing one too, so all very special and helpful to work with.
Thanks given by:
I think that depends on your choice. But I like floating & lowest spread. I am with FreshForex and their true ECN network gives spreads from near zero & commission of just 0.003%. The trading conditions are also excellent with ultra-fast execution & no re-quote. Additional benefits includes 101% margin regulated bonus, 36% interest on deposit & $15 mega rebate per trading lot. With such combinations you can just focus on your trading only & withdraw your profits in minutes!
Thanks given by:
The biggest problem with floating spread is that it’s often raised so high that kills all the logic for having lower. However, I am lucky enough to have broker like OctaFX broker who got floating spread starting from 0.1 pips, but the important part of the deal is stability of this, it’s really what makes all the difference and doing scalping is ever easier for me and helps with comfort so much while also brings that confidence which might lack without such support.
Thanks given by:
I don’t really mind anything because I know if I am with a good broker than that’s enough of the thing. However, I am able to choose whatever I wish with FreshForex broker. They have Classic Account type where they have Fixed spread from 2 pips while also have Accounts like Market Pro and ECN where they have floating spreads starting from 0 pips, so we can select whatever we are comfortable with given all of these account can be operated with as low as 1 dollar.
Thanks given by: