Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female sngers
Do let us share which female singer is your favorite from all guys. 
Alicia Keys
Rihanna
Mariah Carey
Madonna
Katy Perry
Britney Spears
I am willing to see your bnext reply.

So sure acadia national park tour from new york city would be delighting for me.
Thanks given by:
Zee143! You have shared these singers names are really best singer of the world but my favorite singer is Britney Spears, I heard to every song that famous in Hollywood and I like it very much I am going to share her hit songs in this year.
Hold It Against Me’
Baby One More Time
Work Bitch.
Everytime
Piece of Me
Thanks given by:
Christina Aguilera.
Katy Perry.
Selena Gomez.
Kelly Clarkson.
Miley Cyrus.
Gwen Stefani.
Norah Jones.
These are always come top of the list and i like them due to their personality. I like them and these are my most favorite female singers.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
I am going to share my favorite femalesingers nmaes here.
Katy Perry
Madonna
Beyoncé
Shania Twain
Shakira
Thanks given by:
Katy Perry is American singer and this is my sister's favorite, she collected many images and i am going to share this woman's singer images with all members. I hope all members like these images.
[Image: Katy_Perry_UNICEF_2012.jpg]
[Image: katy-perry-562678-1-402.jpg]
[Image: katy-perry-hair-2010-mtv-today-170207-02...-large.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bentley! I am going to say that it is a beautiful lady which looks so pretty and astonishing. I really like all the images which you have shared. In all the images she looks awesome. I really like her last one image which appeals me lots.
Thanks given by:
I will like to agree with both of buddies. Both of you right here about the beauty of Katy Perry. Katy Perry is really beautiful and plush face lady and I like her most. She is really beautiful and charming singer who prevails charms everywhere by her melodious voice.
Thanks given by:
I am happy to see both posts like and you are also like my sister's favorite singer actually her songs also favorite. I am going to share this is year hit songs.  I also like this song and i hope you like my sharing.

Thanks given by:
Bentley, This which you have shared I listen to it so much time but every time feeling curious and enjoy it a lot. I always try to listen to it when I am doing the driving and believe me that things make my travel more and more splendid. I listen to it a number of time but will you tell me how many times you have listened to this song?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! Yea I listen this kind of songs, anyways i want to know about your taste so you can share with me your favorite song that you much time listing. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks given by: