Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female sngers
Do let us share which female singer is your favorite from all guys. 
Alicia Keys
Rihanna
Mariah Carey
Madonna
Katy Perry
Britney Spears
I am willing to see your bnext reply.

So sure acadia national park tour from new york city would be delighting for me.
Thanks given by:
Zee143! You have shared these singers names are really best singer of the world but my favorite singer is Britney Spears, I heard to every song that famous in Hollywood and I like it very much I am going to share her hit songs in this year.
Hold It Against Me’
Baby One More Time
Work Bitch.
Everytime
Piece of Me
 What's say guys about of guided tours of Washington DC?
Thanks given by:
Christina Aguilera.
Katy Perry.
Selena Gomez.
Kelly Clarkson.
Miley Cyrus.
Gwen Stefani.
Norah Jones.
These are always come top of the list and i like them due to their personality. I like them and these are my most favorite female singers.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
I am going to share my favorite femalesingers nmaes here.
Katy Perry
Madonna
Beyoncé
Shania Twain
Shakira
Thanks given by:
Katy Perry is American singer and this is my sister's favorite, she collected many images and i am going to share this woman's singer images with all members. I hope all members like these images.
[Image: Katy_Perry_UNICEF_2012.jpg]
[Image: katy-perry-562678-1-402.jpg]
[Image: katy-perry-hair-2010-mtv-today-170207-02...-large.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bentley! I am going to say that it is a beautiful lady which looks so pretty and astonishing. I really like all the images which you have shared. In all the images she looks awesome. I really like her last one image which appeals me lots.
Thanks given by:
I will like to agree with both of buddies. Both of you right here about the beauty of Katy Perry. Katy Perry is really beautiful and plush face lady and I like her most. She is really beautiful and charming singer who prevails charms everywhere by her melodious voice.
Thanks given by:
I am happy to see both posts like and you are also like my sister's favorite singer actually her songs also favorite. I am going to share this is year hit songs.  I also like this song and i hope you like my sharing.

Thanks given by:
Bentley, This which you have shared I listen to it so much time but every time feeling curious and enjoy it a lot. I always try to listen to it when I am doing the driving and believe me that things make my travel more and more splendid. I listen to it a number of time but will you tell me how many times you have listened to this song?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! Yea I listen this kind of songs, anyways i want to know about your taste so you can share with me your favorite song that you much time listing. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks given by: