Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous cities of Indonesia
No doubt that Indonesia is a well known destination where travelers come annually for exploring its attraction each year. I get useful stuff about its attractive cities names and i would like to share it with all of you because i think that maybe it will prove   helpful for any one guys who have make a plan to explroe the attractions of Indonesia in coming up the days.
Jakarta.
Semarang.
Tengerang.
Bekasi.
Padang.
Bogor.
Serang.
Palu.
Kendari.
Madiun.
Sorong.
All of them are very attractive according to my dad must visit when you will go indonesia.

Have any information for the package of grand canyon to los angeles?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah, I am going to appreciate you for sharing really a great and informative stuff her about the Indonesia. Indonesia is one of my favorite countries in the world which I have visited once and Bali is my most favorite part of the country to explore and have a good time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
I agree with you Abel Isaiah's post is really informative and helpful to know much about Indonesia. I am thinking to go there and will make it possible after few days to see more around me. Guys, would you like to share with me something about Padang and Palu.
I am keen to know all attractive points of interests in these cities.
Thanks given by:
I read your post and I must say that your shared all these places are the best for visit as traveling point of view. I am sure your shared information would be useful for other travelers. I would like to share the names of some well known cities which are my favourite like Madiun, Padang, Tangerang, Palu and Kendari. I also explored all these cities in my these tours. Now my Uncle has a plan to go Kendari in the next month to enjoy some time with his whole family. I hope so that it will be a really nice time for them.

Anyone have ever taken tour to niagara from new york ?
Thanks given by: