Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyup Sultan Camii nearest attractions?
I am free from my niagara bus tours and now willing to go around Eyup Sultan Camii. I wanna explore its nearest attractions but have no idea about that. Who knows or has personal experience? I am looking for your massive replies and quite sure that will get something informative stuff from all of your sides.
Thanks given by:
Eyup Sultan Camii is a wow spot which had been visited with my aunt in last days. Visit around this spot was too good for me cause it has a grand building with great structure. That's why would advise you just be around this great place and have a nice time on this peaceful spot least once as I am going to enjoy 2 day trips from washington dc.
Thanks given by:
I have not taken the tour of Eyup Sultan Camii in my life till yet but I have read about this place on my twitter account. It is a Mosque and a place of Worship for Muslims. It is located in Istanbul, Turkey. This building was created in 1458. It is a historical place and renovated a few decades back. It is a perfect example or artwork and Islamic history.
Thanks given by: