Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoy cricket match
I love cricket and yesterday, I have enjoyed the match with my friends on T.V that match had played between the Pakistan and World Eleven. The match had played in Pakistan city. After such a long time any international match had played in this country. During watching the match we all friends had enjoyed lots of fun. Let's tell me to have you ever enjoy any match with your friends?

I can't forget my ny to niagara tour.
Thanks given by:
NORMAN! I am happy your love cricket and you happy know because I also love cricket game and this game really enjoy able and filled with fun. I enjoyed T20 world cup that mentioned 2 teams India and Pakistan that match really best and I and my all friend enjoyed this match.
Thanks given by:
I am also a big freak of sports and love to add here have enjoyed all cricket matches with my mates at their homes and live as well. anyhow do let me know which player is your favourite from all teams?

trip from new york to niagara falls always fabulous for me.
Thanks given by:
Bentley! It is great you have also enjoyed the match with your friends. I must say that when any match play in India in Pakistan than that match automatically fill with fun and interest because I have heard lots of things about these teams matches. Anyhow, have you ever play cricket personally?
Thanks given by: