Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Coast travel
Want to enjoy day trips from washington to see the exciting beauty of the East Coast. Hope going there could be a great plan for me. If you have any idea what must see in East Coast for an exciting travel time then can share frankly here. I am looking to add few names on my hit list.
Thanks given by:
Mr. Bob! After reading your post will like to say that you have chosen a really very good way to explore the beauty of the east coast. I will like to suggest to you that should try to explore the Liberty Bell, the Independence National Historical Park, Rockefeller Center, the Amish Village and Times Square while your tour. I also have a mind to go for bus tours from Salt Lake City to Yellowstone in the upcoming days.
Thanks given by:
Well, Mr. Bob for making your east coast Dc visit blast of fun. You should explore
U.S. Capitol
The Library of Congress,
George Washington’s Mount Vernon
and International Spy Museum
I am so sure these all wil help you a lot to have a great time as you really want.
Thanks given by:
Zee143! I must say that you suggested great places of the DC to Mr. Bob. All of these places of the DC are best for enjoying the blast of the fun. Especially U.S. Capitol, this place looks charming and incredible night at a time. So I suggest to Mr. Bob he should visit this attraction of DC at night time for enjoying this place beautiful views with his own eyes.
Thanks given by:
Zee143, I would like to let you know that you have made really good suggestions here about the places which Mr.BOb can explore during the day trips from Washington DC to have a fun time. George Washington’s Mount Vernon is a historical place located on the banks of the Potomac River to know about the history and art to have a supreme time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: