Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESCAPE Adventureplay
ESCAPE Adventureplay is new name for me. I have no idea about this destination and never explored there in my traveling life. Being a traveler I also want to go there for my good experience and I am sure it will be a good time for me. If any one  have personal experience of this place share with me  freely and if you captured some images so must share with me.

bus from boston to niagara falls is fabulous.
Thanks given by:
It's a theme park in Malaysia that known among visitors due to its exciting rides and games those hosted in a natural environment.I personally love this park to have fun with mates. I am sure it will remain best time to travel around it for you too. So0, must go ahead for it and enjoy your time fully.
Thanks given by:
ESCAPE Adventureplay is totally new for me I just heard the name of this destination but never explored there in my whole traveling life. jackab! You shared nice and useful stuff about this place after seeing your views about this place I also want to go there for my good experience. Now I am also very excited for go there.

My younger brother come back after taking Houston Bus tours.
Thanks given by:
ESCAPE Adventureplay is a really cool place in Malaysia. This is a nice place and perfect for spending a good time with family members. I also had been there before mine west coast tours usa with my nephew and enjoyed there lots of activities which make my visit more amazing. So I am so sure this would be a great experience for you buddy.
Thanks given by:
I am going to agree with you Kalin that ESCAPE Adventureplay is the most fascinating and alluring destination in Malaysia. It is outdoor theme park in Penang. It is the best place for adventure lovers and fun freaks. I have visited there with my mates few months ago and I had great time at there and love to enjoy adventurous activities at there.
Thanks given by: