Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does Olymp Trade is best app for Binary or Forex trading?
First of all, I think it is important to clarify that Olymp Trade is NOT a binary options platform! It is a Digital Options platform, there is a bit difference between the types of tradings. Also, Olymp Trade has a forex platform-app, so, in total, 2 platforms-apps for trading.
I have been trading with them for more than one year and a half, and I really like the apps! It is very easy to use and understand the tools and the graph. So, my answer is, Olymp Trade is the best company for trading Digital Options an Forex! I can assure that, considering that since I started, I am making a really good profit.
Besides having a great app, they also offer many training materials and webinars for beginners, as well as for experienced traders. Another positive point about the platforms, is that both have free demo accounts, in which you can make trainings of your trading strategies.

[Image: 1571851500853-png.3740] 

UpForex Presenting US100 NO Deposit Bonus available for the fresh clients that register for the promotion till it is valid. Take the opportunity to test Live Forex Trading as well as the UpForex Broker. Apply now and trade with the 100 Welcome Bonus to start to explore the trading services now!
Thanks given by:
Actually Options in Olymp Trade is called Digital Option. Both Digital Option and Forex are being traded online in Olymp Trade platform. So which one is better Between Forex and Digital ?

To me forex trading requires analysis through various indicators before the trader finally decides to open or close a position. This is very different from digital option, because in option you only need to predict the price of assets. These two instruments are both profit-oriented but the way of trading / transactions are different.

Before making a decision about which instrument is better, you must know in advance about the strengths of each instrument. The following are some of the advantages of forex and digital options instruments:

Forex advantages
- More Flexible in Managing Trading
- Clearer Regulation and Transparency

Advantages of Digital Options
- Less Risk
- Volatility Is Not a Problem in Option
- Smaller Margin Error

So which one is better to use in Olymp Trade ? To me both has equal chances of gaining profit as long as u are fully ready with the trading knowledge for both.
Thanks given by: