Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like Valentine's Day
Guys! Valentine's Day is included in USA event and this really romantic day and this day the second name is the rose day. On this event,   2 lovers and married couple give the roses and propose to each other. Last year I spent this day really pleasant way and I had given rose to my lover and sweet chocolate. I spent this day on Martha's Vineyard and this place situated in the USA. All member share with me your  Valentine's Day story.
Now year and years tour is coming.
Thanks given by:
Bentley, I am going to do agree with you that Valentine's Day is the most romantic and amazing day of the year to enjoy. I just love this day so much and try to spend it with my love to have lots of fun. I enjoyed a candle light dinner on this Valentine's Day with my sweetheart and that was seriously amazing for me. Here is the view of my dinner arrangements.

[Image: 221661f7c471c0001b99721ed67e7ccb--maldiv...-beach.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Abel ! You have shared this image is very romantic and this place is all around totally silent. I  love kind of place. Kindly let make sharing romantic places names, I also want to go there with my lover.
Thanks given by:
I do agree with both of you. Valentine's Day is the world most romantic and love day for all the lovers. On that day you can explain your feeling to others person by giving red roses and chocolate. In this year, I had spent this day with my love and give chocolate and red roses to her. I also arrange one dinner for her like this which above member shared here.
Thanks given by:
I agree with you that it is one of the most romantic holdays.
Thanks given by:
Guys, I glad to know you agree with my post, I ask one question any one person that reply my post. I am curious to know that during your last year's Valentine Day celebrations, How did you spend this day with your lover and what is the best place name where can spend a good time, a full day with your lover. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks given by: