Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you had a wish to see world's biggest maelstrom live???
[Image: sitios-naturales-mas-peligrosos-del-mundo-1.jpg]

Hi, guys, I was talking about World's biggest maelstrom which is just 33 km away from Bodo, yeah if anyone is guessing about Saltstraumen powerful tidal current then you are right it is the most powerful and beautiful tidal current but dangerous as well. I heard through a friend that he is planning to go there to see this majestic place but I personally don't admire him because he doesn't have enough data about this like which is the safe season while visitors visit there as it is not well explored by visitors before. I advised him to hire some experienced guide and to go with the divers as he doesn't know but just love to get that view he is inspired that. I am really worried about him and that's why wanna ask you, that do
you have any idea which time is suitable for a visitors who is not good with water sports? 
Is this safe Place?
Will you recommend yourself to go there?
When is the peaky season while the tide rises? (Because my friend said not to go there while it does)

here are more views of it i got through the google if you have any really images must share with me :)

[Image: image.aspx%3FImageId%3D4024828]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: Saltstraumen.jpg]
Total fun time on grand canyon to los angeles  route, calling adventure seekers!!
Thanks given by:
Jannie! I am really impressive for your post, You are the best information about this place. After reading your post I felt this place is very pleasant and filled with all around the water and I decided must visit this place. What are you say about my delicious?
Thanks given by:
Well, I really like to say that your post is so much impressive and i am so sure that this will be so stunning and marvelous for everyone. Jannie, You really got me in your post. I will like to find out more and more about it then will decide something finally.
Thanks given by:
Well, Jannie! I am going to agree with both members. Your post is really impressive and I must say that I really like this kind of impressive post. By the way, I really try to get stuff regarding this place and those things which you want to know about this place for your friend. But I am feeling really sad I have not got any kind of useful stuff.
Thanks given by: