Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do anyone share something about it?
[Image: tr-luang22031_2859706a-xlarge.jpg]

I am keen to know about this place in details from all of your side. Actually, My father wants to explore the beauty of this place with my uncle to spend some time with him to recall the memories of childhood and have a good time. he wanna book the tickets for this tour. Do anyone share something about it?

bus tours from boston to niagara falls are ready to depart.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Abel, According to my information this image which you shared here is the view of Luang Prabang which is ancient capital and province in the Northern Loas. This place is commonly known due to Buddhist temple which is best place there for all historic lovers.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
I am going to agreeing with you that Abel!! have shared such a nice and charming views of Luang Prabang with all of us. It is a really interesting place for visit and tourists can enjoy there some time with family and kids. I have personally visited there only one time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. I would love to go there again in my free time with my family and I want to try there my favourite activity.
Thanks given by: