Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dining with Partner
[Image: ashbee-honeymoon.jpg]

I wanna enjoy a perfect dining like this at the last of this month with my fiance as his birthday is coming after few days and I am thinking to enjoy a dining with him on that day as I think it will be best gift for hm. So, I need to know about the places in USA where I can enjoy fully maintained and luxurious dining with him. 

Are you a niagara falls tourist?
Thanks given by:
For enjoying this sort of any dining with your fiance would like to recommend you should make a move around Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives. This is a famous 5-star hotel where you can enjoy some time with your fiance and can collect some memories. This is a fines pace from all side. Anyway, let me know have you decided any other gift for him except this?
Thanks given by:
Wow, I must say that here it is a perfect dining plan for enjoying the time of love here. I like this location nd also its decoration. I wish my fiance for me plan a dinner to me and we will enjoy a great night together. So now It is a really best thing that you like these things as enjoyment. Hope you will spend your time here good. :)
Thanks given by:
Well, Zee143, I really liked your idea and now going to celebrate the birthday of my love at Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives to make that day superb and unforgettable for both of us. By the way, Yes dude, I have selected two gifts for him and sure he will like them because he is a big lover of Perfumes and glasses. Let em share those images with you.
Its a perfume with men cosmetics
[Image: fashion-men-cosmetic-perfume-lotion-gift-set.jpg]

Its a watch
[Image: silver-wrist-watch-gift.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Elenα ! Nice to hear that you will celebrate the birthday of your love at Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives. I am sure both of you will spend a great time there together. I must say that you must share your experience of this place here. I must read about it after my cherry blossom tour.
Thanks given by:
Wel;l, Norman, Ia m back after celebrating the birthday of my fiance at the Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives and would say that was the outstanding experience for both of us because the dinner was arranged very well in the stunning surroundings. The music, cake and gifts all were awesome which made the day unforgettable for him.
Thanks given by:
I can see you enjoyed the birthday party at Maldives. Maldives is a beautiful country. There are many places in Maldives which are charming and outstanding to make the special days beautiful. I want to know from you Elenα how was your dinner Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa like arrangements and services because I am thinking to go there. So share details with me.
Thanks given by:
Well, Elenα! After hearing your experience I am also pondering to see the Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa. I am so sure when I will go there I will also enjoy a lot just like you. So would like to plan my tour soon and will enjoy this tour with my besties and will also arrange the same kind of dinner for him, to make our time marvellous.

Have you any idea about day tour in los angeles in chinese language?
Thanks given by:
Maldives is a beautiful and attention grabbing country towards itself. I have been visited there with my hubby and had enjoyed a lot there before my bus boston to niagara falls and seriously that was so much mesmerizing and worth trying for sure. So have some fun there and keep sharing like this time a lot.
Thanks given by:
Zee143 ! I share your shared hotel name with my close friend because she really likes these kinds of places which look awesome and offers alluring things. She really likes this hotel and said that in next days she will go there with her lover. But before this she want to see some images of this resort. So would you like to share some images of this resort here?
Thanks given by: