Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Diamond Peak
Diamond Peak is one of the best and traveler's favorite ski resorts in Lake Tahoe region. Excellent place to snowboard when you want to go to a smaller location. I had been there personally before my Travel Deals from las vegas and had enjoyed my time at there.
Thanks given by:
I am so sure that this will be so much stunning time for sure for us. it will be so much stunning and captivating time for us ahead. it can be a great way as i will try this with my father. But yes you are doing good enough today and surely this will be long lasting for you all.
Thanks given by:
Diamond Peak is one of the best Ski resort in the Washoe County, Nevada, i have explored only once oi my whole life but that time i could not skip from my mind. When i was there so i enjoyed some special things and I am going to share those things with all members.
Ski Clinics.
Learn to Ski & Ride.
Snow Gear Rentals.
Thanks given by:
I have personally visited there only twice time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. It is a really good place for fun and tourist can enjoy there skiing. So I will love to say all fun and adventure lover that you must go there once in your future life for fun. Now I am going o enjoy again my washington bus trip in coming up days with my mates. Any suggestion for us?
Thanks given by:
My friend just now come back from Diamond Peak. He feeling so much curious at this time and saying me must go for enjoying interesting things. He suggested me must enjoy snowboarding, Sledding, Skiing and walking at Diamond Peak as you go. I have no idea about it all but wanna know something about my friend's suggestion from you guys.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Its my unfortunate guys I have never visited Diamond Peak. Even heard this place name very first time on this board. That's why wanna know something impressive and really useful to you all. so share what can attract me toward this?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! I am happy your friend come back from this place and after enjoyed this place views and outdoor activities so his feeling too much happy anyway if you have never go to this place so I suggest you should go to this place. If you do not know about this place so you can frankly be asked me.
Thanks given by: