Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Del Monte Forest, California
I heard a new name of the destination from my cousin's side. I am going to take yosemite day trip from los angeles and have added the name of Del Monte Forest, California in my travel cart and will explore there while this tour. What do you all will like to say about that?
Thanks given by:
My one of the friend has visited Del Monte Forest, California in last summer holidays. He told me this one is visiting place where he enjoyed 17-Mile Drive, nature viewing, trekking, photography. I have not been there personally but hopeful this will be good time for you which you will spend there as well as you go there.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Del Monte Forest, California is also new and inexperienced for me. I have never been to there yet and this will make us feel so good and will love to be there and this will be such a great and best time for me. I will like to move there and this will be so much incredible time.
Thanks given by:
Bruce, If Del Monte Forest, California is a new place for you then i just like to suggest you move there as well as you find an opportunity for visiting the new place from the world's attractions. Really hope you will be there tremendous time there by enjoying these fun things which names i have mentioned in my above post.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
I would love to explore most fabulous and breathtaking places all over the world and this is also my most favourite one destination on earth. I have been there several times in my whole life and always spent a lovely time with my family and friends. It is a really nice most wonderful and lovely destination for visit and tourists can enjoy there photography and many other interesting things. I hope you will spent really good time there as well as I had.
Thanks given by: