Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DC's landmarks
Well guys! Let me know from all of your side about Washington DC's landmark because I have make a plan to visited there with my few mates to enjoying summer at there and wanna explore its alluring and attractive destinations during my tour.  Have you any suggestion for my this tour? share here with me frankly I am waiting your replies.

bus tours from boston to niagara falls was awesome for me.
Thanks given by:
Smithsonian Institution
White House
National Museum of Natural History
Lincoln Memorial
National Mall
Washington Monument
National World War II Memorial
Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
These are really great Washington DC's landmarks explore. I really hope that it will be really great to try for you.
Thanks given by:
Well, all of these names are so nice and best for exploring the Washington DC's best landmarks. I have also explored them in my last experience of Washington DC. I hope so in future this member will explore them one by one and share with us nice views when he will come back from his Washington DC's landmark trip.
Thanks given by:
Albert Jhone, I would say you have suggested good names to Daisy which she can explore out during her tour to the Washington Dc to have a fun time. I will suggest her to enjoy the cruising at the Tidal Basin and Potomac River to make it more thrilling and exciting tour for her.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
It's a really great thing that you both really love the stuff that I have shared just so much love it and sure that it would really amazing to you all to enjoy the amazing things like that so much to have a lot of great stuff with it.
Thanks given by:
Albert john, you have suggested him a really cool places names for having an ultimate time. I like this so much and love to say that White House is my favorite place where I like to spend a good time with my friends and have a good time there always. Do let me know what's about you?
Thanks given by:
DC has plenty most beautiful and such a nice kind of landmarks to have visit to their visitors. I have a good experience of National Museum of Natural History because I have been there before taking the trip niagara falls new york a couple of the times in my whole life and always spend a joyful time at this most amazing and interesting destination. It is a really great place for fun and where tourists can enjoy photography. Anyone have you ever been there if yes then how was your experience?
Thanks given by: