Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuti-Cuti Malaysia
Jom sharekan tempat terbaik untuk dilawati kat malaysia ni Winking
utamamm dad datdat padam..madhyam padam thuchuk thuchuk
khanishtham thudthudiii padam..sursuria pran khatkam..!!!!

[Image: TTU3tZW.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pulau sekitar malaysia spt tioman, langkawi, pangkor, perhentian....banyak lg pulau yg menarik di sabah
Thanks given by:
Sadly, I could not understand what you guys are trying to say? I could understand if you will talk in English. Would you?
Thanks given by:
Malaysia is a most precious country for visit in the . It is famous for its tremendous attractions. It has many memorising beaches where you can enjoy most exciting views of nature beauty. I love this country due to its marvellous kind of places. I also explored is most amazing islands, national parks, zoo and historical museums during my journey. I want to know about your favourite attraction?
Thanks given by:
Matthew321, I agreed with your opinion about the attraction of Malaysia and I also think that it is best exploring place for all of the tourist point of views. Thre memorizing beaches are so much awesome and alluring places for spending cool time around natural beauty. I also explored it twice time but I wanna explore its amazing islands, again and again.
Thanks given by:
[Image: cuti2008.gif]
Yeah! cuti-Cuti Mlaysia ...
It is the best destination for visiting lovers and so many beautiful attractions for visiting. I hope so I will go there for enjoying my time of fun here with its best activities which we can only enjoy here in Malaysia.
Thanks given by:
I do agree with all of you buddies that Malaysia is the precious and alluring destination and most visited around the world. I have also visited there before my boston niagara. I have visited its lots of attractive attention grabbing attractions during my tour. I had incredible time at there and also want to visit there again and again.
Thanks given by:
All of your views are so nice about Malaysia. you let me know which places make it most amazing and popular for travelling. Mention the name so fits most visited attractions. I would like to visit those places. So share your views here I am willing to know your exciting points of views regarding the attractions of Malaysia.

Share some detail about tour bus canada?
Thanks given by: