Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crater Lake National Park
Well Ami you shared nice image of Carter Lake National Park. All of you guys shared good information abut it. It is a United States National Park located in southern Oregon and it has great natural beauty for nature lovers. Visitors can visit there and enjoy its natural beauty with family and friends.
Thanks given by:
I also spend a great time there with my some college friends during my picnic party. I really enjoyed there photography. Now my elder sister also has a plan to go there to enjoy some time with his close friend in the last of this month. I hope so that it will be nice time for them and will came back with smiley faces. Any recommendation for them?

My Uncle going to take tour new york niagara with his kids
Thanks given by:
Ami! Buddy, you share a nice image which is the view of Carter Lake National Park located in Oregon. I had enjoyed a great time around it and I love this place so much.I am thinking to explore it again after to complete san francisco sightseeing tour for spending a good time around it.So I just hope for them that it will be a nice time and will came back with good memories.
Thanks given by: