Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congaree National Park
My nyc to dc bus trip will finish afterr few days. After that I would like to spend some time with my som friends. Sio I have a plan to go for the trip of any new place which all of us will visit for the firt tiome. SO my one friend gave the suggestion that we shopudl go for the tour of Congaree National Park. We have no idea about this park. You guys tell me now because we have to go there soon and need to get some detail about this destinaiton.
Thanks given by:
I have also heard from my father about the Congaree National Park. It is the best destination for enjoying the time of holidays of hiking with buddies here as well. Now I am also enjoying my travel time with my few friends in one of a national park which name is Yellowstone national park. so we are enjoying yellowstone national park bus tours. Here one of the images shared by my father of Congaree National Park.
[Image: Blooming-butterweed-in-Congaree-National...160521.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It is great news that you are going with your friends in next days.It is a huge chance for you to spend remarkable time with your friends.This destination where are you going Congaree National park is in Richland County, South Carolina This park is covered with Large hardwood forest featuring hiking trails, as well as creeks for canoeing & fishing.Hopefully, you will have a lot of fun there and spend a good time with your friends.
Thanks given by:
I have not been there in my whole life even I heard about it first time through your posts. I got huge knowledge about it through your posts. I have decided that I must go there once in coming months for having fun with my friends. Before going, I want to know the names of some most fabulous things which we can enjoy on this amazing park.
Thanks given by: