Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colonel Samuel Smith Park
Let me share here guys that I had enjoyed nyc bus tours recently and had a great time ahead with my self. While to enjoying this tour I have heard the name of Colonel Samuel Smith Park from a stranger's side. He was talking about it when I was enjoying Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. Just I heard this name and it sounds good. I wanna collect some massive stuff about it.
Thanks given by:
Colonel Samuel Smith Park is a most visited park of Toronto as well as around the world and tourists can enjoy there some time with buddies on their special events. It is a perfect place to enjoy hiking, walking, trekking, skiing, ice skating, sledging, snow tubing and photography. I also enjoyed these all interesting things during my last journey and came back with many pleasant memories. In my point of view, it is a perfect place for adventure lover as well as fun lover. I hope you will have a joyful time there.
I am going to enjoy again my bus trip to montreal
Thanks given by:
Daisy! Colonel Samuel Smith Park is a beautiful park in Toronto. This park has a variety of attractions, like the children's playground which is located only the steps from Lake Ontario. It is a mind-blowing park, for enjoying the walking, spending time with family members, music and other activities. So if you want to enjoy something unique and having fun then you should explore this park.
Thanks given by:
Colonel Samuel Smith Park is located in Toronto and a great place for the winter season to go ahead to enjoy skating, skiing and many other snow activities to have a fun time. My brother visited this place and captures its beautiful views as well which I am going to share here with you guys.
[Image: samsmithskating.jpg]
[Image: 2012%20Regional%20Citation%20-%20Design%...el%202.jpg]
[Image: Toronto-_Colonel_Sam_Smith_Park_ice_trai...152%29.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: