Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colombia
Colombia is a country at the northern tip of South America. Spanish is by far the most widely spoken language in Colombia, and is also the country's official language. It is the most famous country for visiting for fun seekers. It has many beautiful and alluring attractions for travel loving persons.  It will be my second tour of this region. Has anyone gone there before? Share your experience with me.

I have enjoyed boston to niagara falls bus tours with my besite.
Thanks given by:
Wow, such a really great and informative stuff you have shared here. I love it because I have also visited Colombia with my buddies in last holidays. It has many historical attractions which are famous best for visiting point of view. I will try to move my father in Colombia for visit its charming attractions.
Thanks given by:
Colombia is really a new kind of destination for me for exploring point of view.I have never been at this ever in my life. I just so much about that to try up the things like that will prove really amazing I am sure. well, Do anyone like to share with me some of images of Colombia?
Thanks given by:
Albert John, Colombia is a home which is filled with attractive places, art places, and national park. I have no explored it but heard a lot of time about its attractions and one more important things that my buddies just back from Colombia and they explore incredible sightseeing places there and shared these images with me. According to your recommendation, i would like to share these images here for you.
[Image: 97d62f6423db76801e76bf8db2446c50.jpg]
[Image: cartagena.jpg?v=1]
[Image: Cali-Colombia-tourist-attractions.jpg]
[Image: Bullfighting-Area-in-Bogota.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1971-768x1024.jpg]

I had enjoyed a good time through yosemite tours from los angeles.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! Colombia seems really great in these images. just so much have to be at this great place for sure to have a lot of fun with mates. All the shots are really great and really grab my attention toward it to explore.
Thanks given by: