Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City of Malaysia
Putrajaya is a city of Malaysia which fills with incredible attractive places.My friend is decided that i will go there after completing mine las vegas tours. She added some places names and wanna read other travelers views. Here I am going to share these places with all of you which she added in her cart.
Putra Mosque.
Perdana Putra.
Putra Bridge
Putra Square.
Millennium Monument.
Seri Gemilang Bridge.
Agriculture Heritage Park.
Putrajaya Wetlands Park.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Putrajaya is completely a new place for me but the way you are talking about it. This seems a very great place and i am sure that it will be something so nice enjoying myself at anywhere like this and getting a lot more.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! you have shared these places names are so nice but one favorite for me and explored this place must time and this place name is Putra Square, this is so nice and this is the very attractive place of Malaysia. When i went to Malaysia so i must visit this place.
Thanks given by:
I would like to tell you some of my most favorite places at Malaysia:
Petronas Towers
Batu Caves
Mount Kinabalu
Genting Highlands
Taman Negara
Legoland Malaysia Resort
Thanks given by:
I also have a plan to go there to explore the beauty of this fantastic destination in coming months. I am so happy for it. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us and we will come back with many pleasant memories. Any recommendation for me?
Thanks given by:
Matthew321! All the great wishes are with you i am sure that it will be something quite massive having fun at anywhere like this. Having fun at somewhere like this made me feel just so much wow.
Thanks given by:
Mount Kinabalu is one of the best destination and i am happy to know because i have explored this pace in my life, I am an adventure lover and this place totally made for adventure lover. When I was there so i enjoyed this place hiking and photography. I am going to share some images of this place with all members.
[Image: 4fe3.jpg]
[Image: climb-mount-kinabalu-02_mbg3-0f.jpg]
[Image: Mount-Kinabalu-620x350.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice images of Mount Kinabalu. Mount Kinabalu is an adventure mountain which is situated in Sabah. Actually, Sabah is a Malaysian state and also well known due to its own self-attraction. Climbing, hiking and photoplay are best sources of fun which tourist can do there.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! i agree with your views about of this place, Mount Kinabalu is the venture place and this is my good destiny I have explored this place. I want to again explore this place so guys let share with me your views. Should I go to this place again in coming up days?
Thanks given by:
Bentley. Truly amazing information you has been shared with us. I simply really liked it and i am quite sure that get to enjoy something as this in the coming time would be something really cool and i am also gonna be have great time at this if once i'll find the chance to try that.
Thanks given by: