Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese New Year Prosperity Bonus
Chinese New Year is fast approaching. And as a way of saying thank you to existing and new clients, my broker is giving away a special 28.8% Prosperity Bonus on every deposit you make. Also, every deposit of US$1888, you will receive One Lucky Ticket, which entitles you for One Entry in a special Prosperity Draw to win valuable cash prizes of up to US$7000. The offer is good until Feb.14, 2014. How about your broker?
Thanks given by:
My broker GDMFX greets the Lunar New Year with a bang with their special 28.8 Prosperity Bonus in every deposit you make with them.Every deposit of US$1888 will receive One Lucky Ticket which entitles you for One Entry in their special Prosperity Draw to win valuable cash prizes from GDMFX!
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2014, 07:59 PM)rrayne20009 Wrote: My broker GDMFX greets the Lunar New Year with a bang  with their special 28.8 Prosperity Bonus in every deposit you make with them.Every deposit of US$1888 will receive One Lucky Ticket which entitles you for One Entry in their special Prosperity Draw to win valuable cash prizes from GDMFX!

Rayne, if I am not wrong this bonus is not even use able? I don’t like bonuses that don’t support drawdown since that really kills any benefits, so i don’t prefer it. I have tried many brokers offering bonuses, but mostly have it as show piece.
Thanks given by:
I don’t like these unknown type bonuses, I go with established broker like OctaFX since they are regulated plus a true ECN and offers giant trade able bonus up to 50%, it’s seriously good and allows me to perform nicely which is why I enjoy trading with them and it always boost up my performance while also keep the risk factor down, I don’t think too many brokers have such clean setup when it comes to using up bonus for us.
Thanks given by:
Bonuses are a way to increase your initial deposits. But make sure that the Bonus are tradeable & the profits made are withdrawable too. I took one such offer from FxOpen broker and they cheated me. During withdrawal,they removed my bonus and cancelled my profits. Later,I was trading with FreshForex and took their 101% tradeable bonus that was a breeze. They have good conditions for bonus and don't cheat like some brokers with their bonus. 
Thanks given by:
It’s really weird names for bonuses, but I don’t really buy into this, I believe it’s more about having right broker which means everything. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker where I get excellent support and conditions which helps with working a lot and that’s especially to do with their 50% bonus on deposit which got no weird names and the action of this bonus is good as well, so that’s why I find it so good and helpful.
Thanks given by:
Bonus is very good to have because it gives us comfort
Thanks given by:
It’s always awesome to have bonus that one can feel comfortable with and this is why I only prefer OctaFX, it’s an ideal broker to be part of and offers magnificent 50% bonus on deposit which can be used as well, so that’s why I like it all and that’s something which helps me out with performance and it’s sort of ideal for people with lower investment while one can operate here with as low as 5 dollars that too on their prestigious ECN Account.
Thanks given by:
It’s funny what names brokers put on with these bonuses, I don’t really buy into it all especially with the sort of conditions and restrictions up there. I don’t think this broker is even regulated, so not really worthy to invest here.
Thanks given by:
Bonus definitely plays strong role when it comes to trading especially for newbies, but it’s very obvious that right broker is what’s required or else it won’t really help us much to have bonus. I am very fortunate that I am with a broker like OctaFX since apart from been highly dependable and trustworthy, it’s also having mammoth bonus on deposit which is up to 50% and is use able too, so absolutely picture perfect to use and helps with working.
Thanks given by: