Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chihuly Glass Garden
Chihuly Glass Garden is one of the most amazing and worth trying thing for having some fun there ahead. So keep it more up and do let me know what is the accurate time to be there? i will love to know that and this is going to be so much helpful for if you guys help me out about it. I will be there after my bus to niagara falls from boston. I will surely enjoy there soon.
Thanks given by:
I love to say that Chihuly Glass Garden is new name for me even I heard its name first time through all of your post. All of you have shared such really nice and useful information about it. ami and Kalin have shared such amazing images of this place. I am very impressed for all these and I want to go there for explore this place personally. I hope it will be good for me.
Thanks given by:
Next weekend I am going to take a tour of Chihuly Glass Garden for the very first time. I am going there with my best friends. She is also unfamiliar by this place so I am sure it will be a sure that this will be a surprising tour for both of us and a new kind of experience. I will say that you also must visit it soon.

west coast tour will be my next tour.
Thanks given by:
Chihuly Glass Garden will make you guys so happy if you will be there. as i have been enjoyed myself during enjoying, Camping and picnic there. So what say would it be a good way of fun for sure? and let me know when you guys are thinking to be there again and again.
Thanks given by:
Can anybody like to share some information about it's tickets i mean admission tickets and what about inside charges do they? Last night me and my sister were talking about this place and she asked me so many questions at a time. So here going to past her question would anybody like to answer in this regards? She might be make a move there after finishing her niagara falls tour from new york.
Thanks given by:
sure I would like to share here that price of Chihuly Glass Garden ticket I know about it because in last night my brother shared with me that he visited this place in last weekend with his friends.
For regular $39
But for discount for Senio ages limit 65+ = $33
We can enjoy here Millions of Items here as well as for making our trip remarkable.
Thanks given by:
William Blake your shared information is really informative and worthwhile for me. This would be really useful for me and for other visitors who might be looking for this favour.
Thanks given by:
Wow, what cool conversation about Chihuly Glass Garden but I feel bad to say that I have no idea about it. Because I had never been there in my whole  traveling life but after seems all of your views I wanna go there and explored this place personally with my few friends. William Blake have shared very useful stuff here about it I have noted its name and this information in my list.
Thanks given by:
wow, all of the guys shared such fabulous images and views about Chihuly Garden and Glass.Still, I have no personal experience but my uncle and aunt recently come bac to explore such amazing place.The told me that Chihuly Garden and Glass is an exhibit.It's an amazing place for all of the fun seeker and nature lover.We are surprised to see all sculpture and think about it how they made so many beautiful sculptures out of glass.After listening to its beauty I am so curious to explore such awesome place and I hope very soon.
Thanks given by:
Alina! I agree with you, Chihuly Glass Garden is one of best destination and i am too much happy because i have explored this place and get great experiences of this place. this is start museum and i love this kind of places. when i was there so i enjoyed phoography so i a going to share some images of this place.
[Image: chihuly-garden-glass-exterior.jpg]
[Image: Best-Wedding-at-Chihuly-Garden-and-Glass.jpg]
[Image: chihuly-glass-071.jpg]
Thanks given by: