Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap is good?
(10-10-2018, 04:18 AM)Tajudin Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 09:48 PM)jellybird Wrote: i was very suspicious about one thing, many people tend to buy a product at lower price, but will scold very loud when get the low quality  Eye-rolling
Then i start to think that is it cheap price is a good thing or not.

So many fake engine oil in the market now bcoz the engine oil at petrol station is expensive and people tend to buy form online due to cheaper cost. They will regret later when their car engine get bad.

do the service at original service center, even-though is expensive, but your safety is secure and the vehicle get a nice service and its life can become longer.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2018, 04:18 AM)Tajudin Wrote: So many fake engine oil in the market now bcoz the engine oil at petrol station is expensive and people tend to buy form online due to cheaper cost. They will regret later when their car engine get bad.

normal lah, people wont believe until they finally meet the problem
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2018, 10:11 PM)Five_BroGang Wrote: do the service at original service center, even-though is expensive, but your safety is secure and the vehicle get a nice service and its life can become longer.

Some people was under financial issue, no money to do the service at service center, to burden for them. So they willing to service the vehicle at the place that provide lower price, but they always have their own way to avoid the problem happen.
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2018, 09:51 PM)jellybird Wrote: Some people was under financial issue, no money to do the service at service center, to burden for them. So they willing to service the vehicle at the place that provide lower price, but they always have their own way to avoid the problem happen.

Then rich people can use the money to settle the problem, there no problem cant fix by money... Frustrated
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2018, 10:08 PM)Five_BroGang Wrote: Its nice you haven face any problem in online purchase, if you can rational think the product and the price is not logic, normally you can avoid from the fake product

The cheap price is enough to make people blind and stop logic thinking, how many people can stand for their own will, unless the financial status is good and not many burden.
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2018, 10:25 PM)SandyFong Wrote: if buy the vegetable at pasar must get the lower price to save cost, if buy some important product which can use in long period must consider the quality also, if not the cost is become higher.

Aiya, when shopping at market, no time to think about the consequence, the big sales is making people grab the things and pay at counter alrdy. Who can be faster then who will get more cheap product!
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2018, 08:33 AM)Roger_TMZ Wrote: The cheap price is enough to make people blind and stop logic thinking, how many people can stand for their own will, unless the financial status is good and not many burden.

No one can defeat the money, its too fascinate! how sad~
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2018, 04:25 AM)Lee fong Ng Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 04:18 AM)Tajudin Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 09:48 PM)jellybird Wrote: i was very suspicious about one thing, many people tend to buy a product at lower price, but will scold very loud when get the low quality  Eye-rolling
Then i start to think that is it cheap price is a good thing or not.

So many fake engine oil in the market now bcoz the engine oil at petrol station is expensive and people tend to buy form online due to cheaper cost. They will regret later when their car engine get bad.

These days, people tend to care less about quality engine oil but more concern about the price. Bad side will come eventually and then they will realized their bad choice.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2018, 10:08 PM)Five_BroGang Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 09:27 PM)jellybird Wrote: But online purchase very convenience~ i but many things from online , so far its ok wor

Its nice you haven face any problem in online purchase, if you can rational think the product and the price is not logic, normally you can avoid from the fake product

True bro. I had pruchased engine oil from lazada before and I tried before and I suspect mine is fake. I bought one from here: https://www.lazada.com.my/shop/owl-stati...d5acrcXRr1  Anyway, better don't take risk, better buy it from their official store
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2018, 09:20 PM)Zubair Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 10:08 PM)Five_BroGang Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 09:27 PM)jellybird Wrote: But online purchase very convenience~ i but many things from online , so far its ok wor

Its nice you haven face any problem in online purchase, if you can rational think the product and the price is not logic, normally you can avoid from the fake product

True bro. I had pruchased engine oil from lazada before and I tried before and I suspect mine is fake. I bought one from here: https://www.lazada.com.my/shop/owl-stati...d5acrcXRr1  Anyway, better don't take risk, better buy it from their official store

Better buy the original ones. I used shell helix ultra from petrol station and got no problem at all. It's okay to buy wrongly for the first time but make sure that you didnt buy the fake ones next time.
Thanks given by: