Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap is good?
i was very suspicious about one thing, many people tend to buy a product at lower price, but will scold very loud when get the low quality  Eye-rolling
Then i start to think that is it cheap price is a good thing or not.
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2018, 09:48 PM)jellybird Wrote: i was very suspicious about one thing, many people tend to buy a product at lower price, but will scold very loud when get the low quality  Eye-rolling

It depend how you see the things. For me, online purchase can get many things with lower price, but the risk to get the fake product is higher.
Thanks given by:
if buy the vegetable at pasar must get the lower price to save cost, if buy some important product which can use in long period must consider the quality also, if not the cost is become higher.
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2018, 09:48 PM)jellybird Wrote: i was very suspicious about one thing, many people tend to buy a product at lower price, but will scold very loud when get the low quality  Eye-rolling

That one normal, at first they happy as can get product at lower price, who know actually they just get the fake product... Normally people must get angry about this!
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2018, 10:25 PM)SandyFong Wrote: if buy the vegetable at pasar must get the lower price to save cost, if buy some important product which can use in long period must consider the quality also, if not the cost is become higher.

like the engine oil, when put the fake one into the engine, it will become a toxic to the engine... One day the engine will break down because of the fake and cheap engine oil
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2018, 09:53 PM)Five_BroGang Wrote: It depend how you see the things. For me, online purchase can get many things with lower price, but the risk to get the fake product is higher.

But online purchase very convenience~ i but many things from online , so far its ok wor
Thanks given by:

So many fake engine oil in the market now bcoz the engine oil at petrol station is expensive and people tend to buy form online due to cheaper cost. They will regret later when their car engine get bad.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2018, 04:18 AM)Tajudin Wrote:

So many fake engine oil in the market now bcoz the engine oil at petrol station is expensive and people tend to buy form online due to cheaper cost. They will regret later when their car engine get bad.

They should think more about their safety as engine oil will effect the car performance in terms of ori or not. Fake engine oil definately will effect the engine if not in the short term, long term you will get to see the bad side effect.
Thanks given by:
If engine broken need a lot of money to repair it, so dont let yourself loss more money as you wan to save money and choose to buy a cheaper product, that is not worth!
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2018, 09:27 PM)jellybird Wrote: But online purchase very convenience~ i but many things from online , so far its ok wor

Its nice you haven face any problem in online purchase, if you can rational think the product and the price is not logic, normally you can avoid from the fake product
Thanks given by: