Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central Park Zoo
Central Park Zoo is a most amazing and attractive attraction for visit in the NYC and tourists can enjoy there some time with family and kids.  It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I have been there many of the times in my whole life and every time had huge fun there. In my point of view, it is a perfect place to have great fun in this fabulous city. I want to know your personal views about this place. I am waiting for your cool replies?
Thanks given by:
I like to do agree with your views about the place of Central Park Zoo. Central Park Zoo is really best for all kind of travelers. I have also visited this place while enjoying new York city travel. Nice animals which I see during exploring Central Park Zoo.

The day trip from vegas will be next travel.
[Image: iron-man-suit-360000-usd-0.gif?fit=516,344&strip=all]
Thanks given by:
Matthew321, I am going to say that you have shared really a nice and useful stuff here about the Central Park Zoo. It is a nice and enjoyable place for the travelers due to its beauty and I have been there lots of times to have great memories.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Central Park Zoo looks a great one, I am sure that it will be something quite well and getting so much great and a lot more like this. I am sure that kinda sure would be something more like this and a lot more.
Thanks given by:
I am going to agree with all of you central park zoo is the perfect and outstanding attraction in New York for exploring. I really like this wonderful park whenever I explore central park then I must explore central park zoo. In New York, according to my point of view, this zoo is the best place for exploring with whole family members because this zoo is a great place for exploring with kids.
Thanks given by:
Looks like you had great time at the beautiful attraction NORMAN. I really do like being at all of the exciting sort of places as these and i am quite sure that something more like this in the forthcoming days would be so much nice to me.
Thanks given by:
I must say that here are all of you are biggest freaks of Central Park zoo and wanna be there more and more just like i also wanna same as. I like Central park zoo due to its environments. Could anyone from you guys tell me the reason why you like this place most?
Thanks given by:
Central Park Zoo is not new for me and i have visited this place actually this place peacock so famous and my lover favorite bird peacock thus i have explored this place with my lover. I and my lover so enjoyed this place and i saw many animals in this Zoo. My lover so happy at this journey time and after your time she said to me if my life gets the again chance so you and I must again explore this place.
Thanks given by:
Bentley, Here i like to share some images of Central Park Zoo with you for showing the attraction of this park. I hope after watching these images you will make mind for exploring Central Park Zoo.
[Image: zoo-l.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQUrKbbAqANnBw8RiPgvw...60mAe-a5pZ]
[Image: central-park-zoo-entrance.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJadkEEfGQ5ry5mN4uFlI...0MSloqdNaa]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwTVZGVLBPZUbsinKpgXK...0t3bpSj_FA]
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! You have shared really best images of this place, this place so impact on my self and i want to again explore ths place but now i am busy on my Grand Canyon tour. When i will free from this tour so then i will go to Central Park Zoo. What are you say about it?
Thanks given by: