Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlsbad City in California
Carlsbad is just so great kind of City in California. It offers so much to enjoy so I have great fun plan to enjoy something huge fun with this one. What sort of things do you all guys will like to suggest me to try out there if you have any of idea than must let me know?

Going to enjoy tours las vegas.
Thanks given by:
Albert John! I feel sad to say here that I have no idea about Carlsbad because I have never been there in my life. I should share it with my dad and hopefully, he will share good sort of information with me about that. After that will share with you.
Thanks given by:
Carlsbad os new to me and I do not know about if this place but after reading the first post so then so know something about of this place. I think I should go to this place in my coming life but guys before I have to go to this place. I want to know your views about of my wants so let share with me.
Thanks given by:
I have been there couple of the times in my whole life to explore the beauty of this fabulous city and always spent lovely time with my family and friends. Millions of visitors visited it annually with family and kids and came back with great memories. In my point of view, it is a perfect city among the all fun and travelling lover and tourists can see there plenty diverse kind of places.
I need some suggestion about rock city ruby falls package ?
Thanks given by:
Albert john! This is good to know that you will take the tour of Carlsbad. I will say must visit th4se place in your trip and get lovely experince:
Legoland California
Carlsbad State Beach
Agua Hedionda Lagoon
San Elijo Lagoon
Alga Norte Community Park.
Thanks given by: