Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian Rockies
My friend recently come back from his journey. He is very excited and happy that he explored Canadian Rockies where he enjoyed a lot with his cousin. Well when i listen his travel experience and see images i am impressed and interested that i will visit these all personally after grand canyon to los angeles. Well some shots are which my friends saved in his camera eye during exploring I would like to share with you and wanna know your views about its.

[Image: travel-guide-to-the-canadian-rockies.jpg][Image: travel-guide-to-the-canadian-rockies.jpg][Image: travel-guide-to-roadtrip-in-the-canadian-rockies.jpg][Image: travel-guide-to-the-canadian-rockies-eme...dation.jpg][Image: campground-at-og-lake-mt-assiniboine.jpg][Image: travel-guide-to-the-canadian-rockies.jpg]
What say about all of these?
Thanks given by:
Isaiah, Let me say that these are really brilliant and lovely views of the Canadian Rockies which you have shared with all of us. It is really a beautiful and lovely place as I am also its biggest fan. I have visited this place with my college friends and we had such a superb time there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Isaiah ! wow.. these images are most amazing and filled with nature beauty. I have never explained my feeling when I see your post. These images are so attractive on my self actually I love traveling I search new places and visit there. This place visits already and receives personal experiences. I spent good quality time in this place. I suggest all member should go there and spent a good time.
Thanks given by:
It is my goodness that both of you like my sharing stuff.Bentley i also inspired when i saw these images by his side and can't control on my feeling which insisting me to much just ahead there for good time. I have make a plan that i will explore it in the end of next month. So i am so much excited for it.
Thanks given by:
Isaiah! Firstly I am happy to see you feeling excited and show your madness about of traveling secondly you have made the good and fantastic plan you will visit there and I am sure after complete your tour you will share your views and experiences.
Thanks given by: