Portal Komuniti Informasi Malaysia Terkini
BTCClicks.com Banner
Hello There, Guest! Register Login with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone give me advice?
Hello Joanne, I think gdmfx is a good broker because I have heard a lot from one of my friends who is also a Forex Trader. One more suggestion I would like to give you, since you are new in Forex Trading, why don't you practice the trading on Demo account?
Thanks given by:
I can’t advice you about that broker, but in recent times FreshForex has really been the go to broker for all right reasons, I have always wanted broker that offer good service plus offers like rebates and all that and I am proud to say all that is present here whether it’s bonus or their Mega Rebate, it’s all available here for making life easier for trader, so check them out… Best of luck.
Thanks given by:
I would say always make sure you know your strength and always work accordingly. As per broker is concern, I would suggest OctaFX, it’s too special with having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level of just 15%, zero balance protection and much more, it’s all present here to make our life easy while they also have 24/5 support service active and that’s something which really gives us real push for making profits.
Thanks given by:
(07-25-2016, 02:30 AM)Haris Patel Wrote: I can’t advice you about that broker, but in recent times FreshForex has really been the go to broker for all right reasons, I have always wanted broker that offer good service plus offers like rebates and all that and I am proud to say all that is present here whether it’s bonus or their Mega Rebate, it’s all available here for making life easier for trader, so check them out… Best of luck.

Hmm. I was previously with Alpari UK. They finally folded up when the Swiss Franc turmoil happened which shows very poor risks managements. I was looking for a good broker and found FreshForex.It suits my trading style with their services. I have used their rebate service($15 per losing trade per lot) and found it quite handy. With higher deposits later,I would use their 36% per annum interest on deposits too. Not to mention bonus and other incentives!
Thanks given by:
I believe you should be going with one which has got some reputation and can be trusted upon, it’s where I go with FreshForex only, as they have been in the industry for over a decade now and trading with them is absolutely cool especially with their sensational offer in 101% Deposit Bonus, it’s basically a game changer of sorts.
Thanks given by:
If we really want to be successful then we got to take it as our own responsibility to select right broker instead of going by what other say, as no one is going to repay us. I do suggest you to try OctaFX since they are special by all means and have breath-taking features and facilities which include having small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also epic 50% bonus on deposit; it’s all master piece and allows me to work nicely.
Thanks given by:
I always advice people to go for brokers which are regulated and reputed because that’s what means everything, if we are not with the right broker then we will face obvious trouble and issues, so that’s why we need to be with right broker. I am with FreshForex, its terrific been in the industry for nearly 2 decades (17 years) while have breath-taking 101% Trade Able deposit bonus, it’s just fascinating!
Thanks given by: